Our new Twitter Treat is the opportunity to bag yourself 100 free letterpress business cards. We have a press sheet gap coming up and we want to give one of our followers the chance to fill it with their design.
Your business cards will be printed on our vintage printing presses onto Somerset 300gsm 100% cotton paper. The ink colour is one colour – black. You will need to provide print ready artwork as a press quality PDF with all fonts converted to outlines.
Print area = 85 x 55mm (landscape or portrait format)
1 x Ink colour = Black
Stock = Somerset 300gsm 100% cotton, White, Rough Textured
Quantity = 100
Artwork to be supplied via email as print ready PDF with all fonts converted to outlines.
We will randomly pick the winner from our list of followers at 5pm, Thursday 8th July 2010. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter.
Here’s what you will need to do:
Follow us on Twitter!
Retweet this tweet
- The winner will be picked at random from our list of followers who have retweeted as above.
- We reserve the right to reject the artwork if we feel it is not suitable and we will move down the list until we find a winner with suitable artwork.
- We reserve the right to showcase the winning business cards on Twitter, our website & blog and other websites for promotional purposes. We will include credits and links where applicable.
- This offer is open to anyone in any country.
- This offer cannot be used with any existing print orders.
- The winner must agree to these terms.
- Our decision is final.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer, change or amend the print specification or these rules.