THIS TWITTER TREAT IS NOW FINISHED. The winner was Steve Bond.
It’s Friday! How about a TwitterTreat?
We have a pile of hefty 700gsm Bedrock (see photo) going spare. There is enough for approx 200 business cards, so if you RT this post and follow us on Twitter we will randomly pick a winner from our list of Twitter followers.
200 Business Cards
85 x 55mm (Landscape or portrait)
1 Ink (Black) on 1 side
700gsm Bedrock (Recycled Greyboard)
Creating your artwork
The print area is 85 x 55mm. Artwork must be supplied as a print ready PDF or Illustrator .ai or .eps file. Please ensure all fonts are converted to outlines. Set your artwork file up as CMYK, not RGB and use spot colour from the uncoated Pantone colour books, no tints, shades or gradients.
The winner will be picked at random from our list of Twitter followers 3pm Monday, 28th January 2013. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter.
How to enter:
Follow us on Twitter!
Retweet this tweet
Cross your fingers!
- The winner will be picked at random at 3pm Monday 28th January 2013 from our list of Twitter followers who have retweeted as above.
- We reserve the right to showcase the winning business cards on Twitter, our website, blog and other websites for promotional purposes. We will include credits and links where applicable.
- This offer is open to anyone in any country.
- This offer cannot be used with any existing print orders.
- The winner must agree to these terms.
- Our decision is final.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer, change or amend the print specification or these rules.