This Twitter Treat has now closed, the winner was John Owens.
How would you like some letterpress business cards? We have a stack of 540gsm Colorplan Citrine just waiting for you. We will print your design in an ink colour of your choice. There is enough for approx 300 business cards. We will randomly pick a winner from our list of Twitter followers, so follow us on Twitter and RT this tweet and you could win letterpress printed business cards.
540gsm Colorplan Citrine
As many as we can get out of the stack (approx 300 business cards)
85 x 55mm (Landscape or portrait)
1 Ink on 1 side, matched to Pantone Colour ref
Creating your artwork
The print area is 85 x 55mm. Artwork must be supplied as a print ready PDF or Illustrator .ai or .eps file. Please ensure all fonts are converted to outlines. Set your artwork file up as CMYK, not RGB and use spot colour from the uncoated Pantone colour books, no tints, shades or gradients.
The winner will be picked at random from our list of Twitter followers 3pm Friday, 31st May 2013. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter.
How to enter:
Follow us on Twitter!
Retweet this tweet
Cross your fingers!
- The winner will be picked at random at 3pm Friday 31st May 2013 from our list of Twitter followers who have retweeted as above.
- We reserve the right to showcase the winning business cards on Twitter, our website, blog and other websites for promotional purposes. We will include credits and links where applicable.
- This offer is open to anyone in any country.
- This offer cannot be used with any existing print orders.
- The winner must agree to these terms.
- Our decision is final.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer, change or amend the print specification or these rules.