Get your creative juices flowing as our next TwitterTreat is a truly festive treat.
We are giving one lucky follower the opportunity to have their design letterpress printed as their very own Christmas card. Your design could be anything from a drawing to a beautifully crafted piece of typography.
30 Christmas cards and envelopes
A6 (105 x 148mm)
1 colour / 1 side
300gsm 100% cotton paper
Including 100gsm stock greeting card envelopes
Creating your artwork
The print area is 105 x 148mm. Artwork must be supplied as a print ready PDF or Illustrator .ai or .eps file format. Please ensure all fonts are converted to outlines. You can also supply a Photoshop .psd file, please don’t rasterize any fonts and include the font with your file. You can also email us a high resolution scan or post your original artwork to us and we will convert your artwork ready for print. Spot colour only, no tints, shades or gradients.
The winner will picked at random from our list of followers at 2pm Thursday, 9th December 2010. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter.
How to enter:
Follow us on Twitter!
Retweet this tweet
Cross your fingers!
- The winner will be picked at random at 2pm Thursday, 9th December 2010 from our list of followers who have retweeted as above.
- We reserve the right to showcase the winning business cards on Twitter, our website, blog and other websites for promotional purposes. We will include credits and links where applicable.
- This offer is open to anyone in any country.
- This offer cannot be used with any existing print orders.
- The winner must agree to these terms.
- Our decision is final.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer, change or amend the print specification or these rules.
This competition is now closed and the winner has been announced – congratulations to @uberkraaft