Summer Bunting Wedding Invitation

We recently printed this gorgeous wedding invitation. Letterpress printed onto 638gsm pure cotton board both sides, 3 colours front, 2 colours on the back. A6 postcard with a summer bunting theme designed by our customer.

Summer bunting letterpress wedding invitation

The front of the invitationDetail of the typeDetail of the back of the invitationDetail of the back of the invitationShelley took inspiration from vintage pattern and summer themes and got to work in her sketchbooks. Her drawings were scanned into the computer and “tidied up” in Photoshop. Then she added old typewriter and carnival style fonts into the mix and came up with a design full of nostalgia. You can read more on how Shelley created her design on her blog.

Shelley emailed her artwork to us and we got to work. We colour matched the inks to Pantone refs and a print out from her computer as it had the tone of colour she liked. Considering the weight of board used the job ran smoothly. First we printed the fuchsia and grey, front and back and finally the green on the front then trimmed to size. Packed and dispatched before the weekend for Shelley to start sending out.

14 Responses to “Summer Bunting Wedding Invitation”

1. Shelley Smith says:

I have fallen in love with the design of this summer bunting invitation.

It would be great if you could give me some information regarding ordering these for my wedding next year, if thats at all possible

I look foward to hearing from you,

Shelley

2. Kate says:

These invitations are absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I would like for my own wedding! Please could you email me with details for ordering these and the prices?

Many thanks

Kate

3. Blush°° says:

Hi Kate

We will get some details over to you ASAP.

Thanks!
    blush°°

4. samantha lees says:

Gorgeous, Please send me the details too as they fit my wedding perfectly

5. Lindsay says:

I also totally love this! Please could you send me some info?

Thanks x

6. Annette says:

please can you tell how much these invites are, they are lovely. Im looking for about 80 max.

7. Sara says:

Wow I love the invites – they are brilliant – could you send me some details on the bunting invites – My wedding is next year in West Wales and I love the idea of an invitation postcard as the church is right by the sea.

Sara

8. katy says:

I love the summer bunting design. I would need 50 day invites and 20 evening invites. Would this be possible and if so how much would they cost?

Thanks
    Katy x

9. Vicky says:

This design fits perfectly for our wedding- it is so pretty!

Would I be able to change the colours please? I would need aprox 50 day and 20 evening invitations.

Please could you let me know the pricing?

Thanks,

Vicky x

10. Blush°° says:

Hi
    Yes, you can choose any colours. Contact us for more details.
    blush°°

11. Roy says:

Hi, I am in charge of wedding invites and I think these would be perfect – could you send me a copy of one please to show my new wife to be?

Roy

12. Alex says:

I love these invitations and they would be perfect for my wedding, please could you email me with prices etc

13. Sherry says:

Absolutely love this design. Would you please email me with pricing. I would love this design for my daughters christening this summer, which is a vintage themed garden party. Thanks x

14. Sally says:

We love this invite…. Please can you send us the pricing list and an idea of timescale as we are organising our wedding in a short space of time. Is it possible to buy a sample?